Loose Foam Training Pit
Made from the same great materials as our foam bonded carpet and used for padded edging in your in-ground training pits.
- Typically 6 - 8' deep, filled with foam blocks
- Compatible with most AAI equipment
- Covers 14” of the concrete floor and 22” inside the in-ground pit wall
- Consists of cross-link polyethylene foam bonded to a low pile blue
carpet with finished edges in sections of 2” thick and 6’ length
Provides a combination of softness, durability and safe landing.
- Foam cubes fill rate: 75% minimum
- Available in 6”x 6”x 6” and 8”x 8”x 8” sizes
- Standard blue with other color options available
- A trampoline bed mounted 2ft. above the bottom of the pit which provides support for loose foam cubes as well as floor clearance
For added safety & longevity, foam modules can be placed below the trampoline bed providing additional support.
- Foam Pylons are 2’ x 2’x 2’ in shape
- Help minimize sag over time
- Typically spaced 6’ on center(3’ from walls)
*No pit of any kind can completely eliminate the possibility of a
serious neck or back injury. Every effort must be taken to avoid landing
on the head or neck, especially going forward. Careful gymnastic
progression must be followed to avoid dangerous landings on the neck.