The overhead suspension provides permanent ceiling-suspension over an apparatus for use in spotting training skills.
- Unit comes complete with two 5” (13cm) pulleys, ropes and a 407-064 Adjustable Padded Tumbling Belt
- Requires two Beam Clamps (not included)
- Suspension ropes are fabricated from 3/8” (10 mm) diameter braided cotton cord
- For optimal installation, the ropes shall be suspended at a 35
degree angle from vertical when the tumbling belt is at waist height
above the apparatus
- Ceiling height, beam placement and distance between the beams will be required when placing order
- Contact your local dealer or AAI for ordering information.
- 407-041 Overhead Suspension - wt. 12 lbs. (5kg)