Carpet Bonded Foam Pit Edging
Made from the same great materials as our Carpet Bonded Foam and used for padded edging in your in-ground training pits.
- Pit edging consists of cross-link polyethylene foam bonded to a low pile blue carpet with finished edges
- Secure panels to the wall with a contact adhesive
- Each section is 2” (5cm) or 1-3/8” (3.5cm) thick and 6’ (1.8m) in length
- Pit edging will cover 14” (36cm) of the concrete floor and 22” (56cm) inside the in-ground pit wall
- Sections come pre-cut flat for easy use and installation
- 416-881 - 1-3/8'' x 3' x 6' (3.5 x 91 x 183cm) pre-cut flat -wt. 9 lbs (4kg)
*No pit of any kind can completely eliminate the possibility of a
serious neck or back injury. Every effort must be taken to avoid landing
on the head or neck, especially going forward. Careful gymnastic
progression must be followed to avoid dangerous landings on the neck.