Modular Training Pit
Made from the same great materials as our Carpet Bonded Foam and used for padded edging in your in-ground training pits.
- Consists of cross-link polyethylene foam bonded to a low pile blue carpet with finished edges in sections of 2” thick and 6’ length
- Pit edging will cover 14” of the concrete floor and 22” inside the in-ground pit wall
Top Skill Cushion
- 18 oz. vinyl cover, mesh top and/or sides
- Top mat can be rotated to double life span
- Top mat can be flush with, above, or below the floor surface
- Mesh Top and/or sides allow the pit to breathe during impact
- Foam Pylons vary in size depending on pit size
- Increases cushioning for training
- Bare base foam modules can minimize cost
- Customized foam firmness upon request
*No pit of any kind can completely eliminate the possibility of a serious neck or back injury. Every effort must be taken to avoid landing on the head or neck, especially going forward. Careful gymnastic progression must be followed to avoid dangerous landings on the neck.
** Contact your local dealer or the AAI factory for pricing**